Alzheimer's Care at Home
All of our Alzheimer's and dementia Professionals take part in our training program. As pioneers in this field, Absolutely Divine Home Care Agency, Inc., has helped change the way people live with Alzheimer's and other dementias.
- Encouragement to do as much a possible within the limits of safety & dignity
- Personal care assistance, such as toileting, bathing, grooming & dressing
- Maintain their routine to discourage agitation and outbursts
- Mental stimulation through conversation and other activities
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Manage changing behaviors
- Adapting the level of care as the disease progresses
- Recognizing & respecting their early life memories
- Provide nutritious meals
- Assist with ambulation and socialization
- Support the family
- Light housework and other household tasks
Dementia Care Services
A few of the benefits of our Dementia care:
- A 'Divne's Angel' just when you need it. In the early stages of dementia, people may only need wake-up or tuck-in services. As the disease progresses, we will work with you to expand care to meet your loved one's need and budget.
- Respite. Dementia can take a toll on family caregivers. Our 'Divine's Angel' will provide compassionate care to your loved one while you take some much-needed time for yourself. Schedule one day a week "off" for yourself, or take a weekend getaway to refresh and recharge your energy. Meanwhile, you can be assured your loved one is secure and well cared-for at home.
- An expert knowledge base at your disposal. As your family member's dementia progresses, you may have a lot of questions about what is 'normal' behavior. Our professionals can share their knowledge and experience with you to ease your mind.
Parkinson's Care Services
Parkinson's disease produces physical symptoms like tremors that get worse over time. Our professionals can help improve the quality of life for people with Parkinson's. We can help with:
- Independent living. Our in-home assistance keeps your loved one at home. Our trained professionals can help meet the unique needs of people with Parkinson's.
- Adjustment support. As the disease progresses, your loved one may struggle to adapt to a loss of physical function. Our professionals provide genuine, caring support with helping your family member adapt physically and emotionally to these changes.
- Personal care. We will provide personal care, such as toileting and bathing, with dignity and respect.
We would be honored to serve your family. Call us today to learn more about the services we offer for your loved one with Alzheimer's, dementia, Parkinson's or another chronic disease: (910) 485-8463.